How do I set up a ranking question?
1. Select 'Matrix' as the response type and 'One choice per column and row':
To rank a set of options, select the matrix response type, and ranking as the matrix type, then click on 'Create matrix'.
2. Add option labels by clicking the pencil under the first column:
You want to add your options, spring, summer, fall, winter. To do this, click the pencil icon under the + sign underneath the first column.
3. Type in your option labels and click 'Save':
4. Add rank labels by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the first row:
5. Type in your rank labels and click 'Save':
6. Inspect the question preview and result: