How do I use a previous answer in a question?
If you want to use the respondent's answer in a later question you can use a function called piping. A simple example of this can be questions such as 'what color do you like on your car?', followed by 'why do you like red cars?'
1. Split the survey in sections:
If you want an answer to carry over to a later question, you need to show those questions on separate pages.
2. Edit the question and click the 'New piping' icon:
3. Give the pipe a name and select 'Question response' as the source:
4. Select the question to use for the pipe source:
5. Insert the piped element: