To add permissions to a user, select "new permission" for the
users you want to add permissions for, then click "continue". Now
select the resource type you want to set the permission for:
- Survey/folder: Survey or
folder resource type. With this type, you must navigate to the
correct folder or survey.
- Question library:
Question library resource type.
- User group: User group
resource type. A user group is a set of users that can be managed
by a user group administrator.
- Dropdown: Dropdown list
- Header: Header resource
- Footer: Footer resource
- Invitee list: Reusable
invitee list resource type.
- ALL (Superuser): Give
full access to everything
Now that you have selected a resource type, click "next" to set
the permission type per resource. The permissions are as
- ADMIN - Permission to do everything with the resource. Giving
this type of permission to a folder, gives the user all access
rights to the folder and all subfolders, including all surveys.
This kind of "recursive" permission applies only to this kind of
permission. All the other permission-types must be set for all
folders or sub-folders and surveys separately.
- R - Permission to read
- M - Permission to modify
- Sr - Permission to create reports in a survey
- Srv - Permission to view responses in a survey
- Sra - Permission to administrate responses in a survey
- Si - Access to invitations in a survey
- Mbl - Permission to modify a survey by using question
- Cf - Permission to create new folders in the specified
- Cs - Permission to create new surveys in the specified
- Cl - Permission to create new libraries in the question library
- UGA - User group administrator
Permissions are additive. This means that when setting
permissions for a user, it is added to existing permissions for this